Hill Cottage Farm is solely for caravans / trailer tents / tents / motor caravans. Guests must be bona fide holiday makers and stay for holiday purposes only. Please telephone the office if your Caravan/ Motorhome is longer than 8 metres, No RV bookings to be made online. Your enjoyment and safety is paramount to us therefore we ask you to read the following terms and conditions before making your booking. We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the park immediately with no refund. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
Booking Conditions – We cater for families and couples and do not accept bookings from hen and stag parties. Large family bookings and group bookings, please refer to our FAQs page. Please do not book family groups online as they will not be excepted.We reserve the right to refuse any booking. The person making the booking warrants that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking. There is a minimum stay of three nights over bank holiday weekends on the grass pitch’s, and up to five/seven nights on the Hard standing pitch’s. Please call the office for availability over busy times, as sometimes the availability may not have been updated on the online booking system.
Bookings can be made by telephone or via our website with a debit card. All bookings are secured with a NON refundable deposit of 15% of the total booking value, £10 minimum. Balance to be paid on or before arrival.
The price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless the rate of Value Added Tax (VAT) changes. Every endeavour will be made to allocate guests the pitch of their choice, however, it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch.
Arrival is from 12:30pm onwards. Departure by 11:00am All pitch’s are allocated (late stay by arrangement)
Cancellation of the holiday by you – You may cancel your holiday at any time. Cancellation will be effective on the date received by us. Cancellation charges are payable as follows:-
- Up to 30 days before arrival – Deposit only
- 30 to 7 Days before arrival – 60% of the total holiday excluding deposit
- 7 days and under – Full payment of holiday cost
Holiday Behaviour standards and termination – When making the booking you undertake on behalf of yourself and the people in your party including children, to adopt the following standards of behaviour:-
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or a danger to themselves or others.
- Keep all dogs on leads throughout the park at all times and in all areas of the park.
- Not to create any undue noise or disturbance.
USE ONLY GAS/CHARCOAL BARBECUES
OPEN FIRES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
NO LOG BURNERS, FIRE BASKETS OR CHINESE LANTERNS
You further agree that you will not:-
- Commit any criminal offence at the park or undertake any criminal activity.
- Commit acts of vandalism or nuisance.
- Keep or carry firearms or any other weapon at the park.
- Use any unlawful drugs or carry on any trade or business whilst on the park