We hope your stay at HCFC&CP will be a very enjoyable one. We kindly ask for your compliance with the park rules for your own safety, and the safety and comfort of other guests around you.
- Please be aware AT ALL TIMES of height Barrier at Entrance
- All Visitors must report to reception on arrival
- The Park only admits family groups and couples
- Large family groups by arrangement
- Pitch fees are payable before or on arrival
- We regret that we are unable to offer any refunds.
- Pitches must be vacated by 11am on day of departure
- Late departures may be available by prior arrangement
- The Speed Limit of 5MPH must be observed throughout the Park at all Times
- One Vehicle per pitch is permitted. Additional vehicles only by prior arrangement
- Vehicles are only to be driven by persons holding a full driving licence and valid insurance policy
Toilets & Shower
- Toilets & Showers be reception will close daily for cleaning between 11.30am and 12.30pm
Noise & Games
- Strictly no music after 10.30pm
- Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10.30pm. Anybody making noise or causing disturbance may be asked to leave immediately.
- Ball games and kite flying will not be permitted near vans and pitches
- Cycling, ball games and kite flying are not permitted within the gravel area of the park
- Generators are not permitted unless by prior arrangements
- No Drones or radio-controlled aircraft
- Children must be under the supervision of their parent/guardian on all areas of the park at all times, including the play area and games room. The lakes/dog walk area is strictly out of bounds to all non-accompanied children. No access to the play area after dusk and before 8.30am.
Dogs & Pets
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times on and around the park (including our dog walk)
- Please clean up after your pet and use the bins provided.
- Do not leave your pet unattended at any time
- We reserve the right to require that the owner removes their dog or any other pet from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests
Fires & Barbecues
- FIRES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED ANYWHERE ON SITE. NO LOG BURNERS, FIRE BASKETS OR CHINESE LANTERNS
- Gas or charcoal bbq’s may be used provided they are raised off the grass
- When fishing barbless hooks only to be used
- Discard used hooks and line safely
- No swimming in the lake
- One rod per person – Landing nets must be used
Accidents & Insurance
- Caravans, their occupants and vehicles, enter the park at their owner’s risk.
- No responsibility is accepted for loss, damage or injury on the park however caused.
- We strongly advise guests check that they have appropriate insurances for the period of their stay
- All accidents or incidents on the park must be reported and recorded at reception
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission or ask any guest failing to comply with these rules to leave the park immediately.
Health & Safety
For the safety and wellbeing of our guests we ask that you comply with the following:-
- Cars, caravans and awnings must be contained within the pitch reserved. any units not adhering to our strict fire safety spacing rule will be asked to re-position the unit. Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire points. The park is responsible for the electrical system up to the socket on the hook-up point at the pitch. It is the responsibility of the camper to ensure that the camper’s unit is safe. the park will not accept any responsibility for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the park’s hook-up point. It is the responsibility of the camper to ensure gas appliances are safe and regularly maintained. No heaters in awnings please.
IN CASE OF FIRE
- ADJACENT UNITS MUST BE EVACUATED
- THE WARDENS ALERTED IMMEDIATELY
- FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ARE TO BE FOUND IN THE PARK AND FIELD
- PLEASE MAKE YOURSELVES FAMILIAR WITH THEIR POSITION